Following Steps allow you to add three Groups
- Vcenter Administrators
- Read Only Access
- Limited access
- Login to vsphere5.1 Web client .
Note : Use the ID which was created during installation of SSO Module.
- Login to the vCenter Server and create following Local Groups
- Add Vcenter_Admin to local Administrator Group
- Login to vSphere Client using admin access. Browse to Permission tab under vcenter.
=> Click on Add permission .
=> Select Appropriate role under ASSIGNED ROLE. For Example - Select Read Only Role.
=> Under User and Groups Tab , click on ADD.
=> Under Domain select System -> select the Group vcenter_readonly->add
- Add the users to the respective local groups according to the User privilege.
IMP Note : Don't forget to remove domain admins from Local Administrators groups in Vcenter server.